Search This Blog

Friday, January 23, 2015

Mini Rings of Change CAL Week 5

Well, this is embarrassing. I didn't do my homework! Somehow working on my Mini Rings of Change blanket never entered my mind this past week. I need to get crocheting!
But I have other lovely progress to show you from my fellow CAL stitchers:
Linda of Stitchin With My Furbabies
Tama of Stitching Daze
Linda of Linda's Crafty Corner
 Beautiful progress, everyone! Isn't it amazing how different everyone's work is when we're all working from the same pattern?
This week, let's tackle rounds 15-19. All five are fairly easy. I like how we're working from the wrong side for rounds 17-19. I've done this before on squares, and it gives the front a nice bobble texture look without having to do a bobble stitch.
I'll be playing catch up with mine this weekend. 
I don't have a cross stitch start to show you for today; I've been gone since early morning and just now got home. One kid's in bed, the other's in her room. Looks like I have a nice, quiet, stitchy evening ahead of me :-)
Thanks for reading and looking.
Blessings :-)

6 comments:

  1. Everybody's blankets look great. Love all the different color combos that we are using.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better get busy! :-) Just kidding, I don't see how you manage to crochet as busy as you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great I just finished mine last night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work on the crochet projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the patterns on the crochet works!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really is amazing how the colors make them all look so different. They are all beautiful. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete