Search This Blog

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Starts #29-31

I'm just past the halfway point on the Super Duper Ultimate Crazy Challenge! I'm still enjoying it a lot, and I'm looking forward to working on all these great charts this year. I've already started picking my favorites to really focus on as soon as I'm done with the starts.
#29: Orca
Source: Cross My Heart
Funny how the stitches look brown in the picture. They're actually black; it's part of the whale.
This is a nice kit because the floss is pre-sorted.

#30: Tower of Treats
Source:Kappie Originals
This kit required some work. It took me awhile to separate and label the 43 colors. I'm excited about working on it, but it has a lot of confetti.

#31: Kindness
Source:  A 2nd Helping of Cross Stitch for the Soul by Stoney Creek
The fabric is actually red, not pink. The thread is more of a blue, but looks green on the red fabric.
I'm interested to see how this comes out compared to the model.

Thanks for reading and looking.
Blessings :-)

9 comments:

  1. Great new starts. Love the pink (red) fabric. I have a couple of those tall Kappie designs but of course not stitched them.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new starts again. I do love that Tower of Treats, it's a lot of fun to look at all the treats and it will be a lot of fun stitching them. I think I would be hungry all the time when stitching them, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three great starts. Love the tower of treats one as well it looks like it will be lots of fun to stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All very lovely Kate, my favourite is the tower of treats too but it does look difficult. Congratulations Tims socks were one of the most clicked links in Decembers stash link Party. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices, the Tower of Treats is so colorful. So nice;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its been really need seeing all of these insane starts this past January!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've had some great starts on some big ole projects! Can't believe you're only half way through your version of the challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete