Search This Blog

Saturday, January 17, 2015

New Reader and Start #17

I couldn't find the portable SD card reader, so I went to Walmart and bought another one. It looks like a jump drive.

Here are starts #16 and #17:
16. Cradled With Love
Started on the patchwork blanket

#17: Life's Piece Makers
Stitched some of the top quilt pieces

And here's my progress on the Mini Rings CAL.
I'm happy with it except for one thing. I discovered the "b" in the color chart stood for blue, not black. It's supposed to be blue between the purple and the green. I thought about frogging the whole thing and starting over (or just starting over), but I'm trying to not let the OCD win. For now, I'm going to keep going.
If you missed it on yesterday's updated post, our assignment for this week is rounds 11-14.

That's all I have. It's absolutely gorgeous out so I think I'll go outside with Hope and Alex.
Have a great day.
Thanks for reading and looking.
Blessings :-)

10 comments:

  1. Love your new starts Kate. Love your color choices. The black looks fine. I wouldn't redo it.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it with the black I think you should keep it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The black looks fine Kate keep gong. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your starts are so neat. The black looks fine.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun to see your stitches. I have been out in the yard taking advantage of the sunny weather. And walking :) Linda@Wetcreek Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything you are making! Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely stitching. The crochet looks great with the black too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the black. Glad you got your photos back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The black is looking nice. Good to know you got the photos up.
    I lost all my data one month back from the laptop when a technician was formatting another drive :( It requires data recovery tools to recover and I don't want to try the online tools. I have almost given up on that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a good mistake, the black actually made the other colors pop out. All your stitching are looking good! Will look forward for more updates :)

    ReplyDelete