Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Smalls SAL, Stashbuster #1, and Start #28

It's check in day for the Smalls SAL hosted by Heather of Stitching Lotus. I'm so happy! It's my first cross stitch finish of 2015.
 This chart is a freebie by Erica Michaels and can be found here on Rainbow Gallery. My plan is to stitch the rest of the series for the SAL.

And I have my first crochet finish of 2015, too! It's been a good week :-) I'm linking it up with the Stashbuster Link Party over at Linda's Crafty Corner.
I made these slipper socks with Red Heart Super Saver in Carrot and Softelle in Peach Blossom; the two oranges are a lot darker than they look in the picture. You can find the pattern here. 

My SDUCJFC start today was another free kit from the garage sale.
#28: Cherished Teddies Around the World: Mexico
Thanks for reading and looking.
Blessings :-)

Today's Inspiration

Photo Credit



33 comments:

  1. You surely put your talent to good use! Lovely stitching and nice colors on the crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute snowman! Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the snowman and the little donkey is adorable. Great job on the slippers.... Orange is my favorite. My crochet skills are limited to things that are flat aka blankets and scarfs. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-) I mostly stick with flat crochet projects, too. These slippers are surprisingly easy to make, all one piece, all single crochets.

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the oh so cute snowman Kate. I printed those out several years ago. I need to go find them. Love your new start. I have some Gloria and Pat books. Need to go dig those out.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda :-) I liked the rectangle ones you had done but wanted to start with the squares first. I love all the Gloria and Pat designs. Good luck with your hunt :-)

      Delete
  5. Your snowman is so cute :) congrats on the crochet finish too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful stitching - new follower - looking forward to see what comes in future months.

    Cute snowman - thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my little blog! I hope you enjoy it. Thanks :-)

      Delete
  7. Thank you for joining my Link up, hope for even more guests next week. Please share info about it to your readers. Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was happy to do it; I found you through Pammy Sue. You have an adorable blog.

      Delete
  8. My but you have been busy! Cute new start and a great little finish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-) I'm finally settling into my craft groove again.

      Delete
  9. Great finishes Kate, love the snowman how cute! thanks for linking. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your cute little snowman finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable snowman, and I love the Teddy to be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-) I have a lot of Teddy to be's started!

      Delete
  12. Love the little snowman and the cute booty :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE that snowman - so awesome! I like the new start, too. And the lovely yarn finish :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-) It was a lot of stitches but it was fun to do. I'm looking forward to doing the rest of the series.

      Delete
  14. Kate
    Your snowman is cute...Your sock looks nice and warm...I like your new WIP and you start is coming along...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-) They are wonderful, especially in the winter.

      Delete
  15. Yes I too love the snowman you made and the slippers are adorable!

    ReplyDelete