Search This Blog

Monday, January 12, 2015

SDUCJFC Starts #6-12

Squeezed in a start every day this past week, but just barely.
#6: Cherished Teddies Roly Poly January
#7: Cherished Teddies Roly Poly May
#8: Cherished Teddies Roly Poly June
#9: Cherished Teddies Roly Poly July
#10: Cherished Teddies Roly Poly October
#11: Cherished Teddies Roly Poly November
#12: Cherished Teddies Roly Poly December
Including the five I have on my Turtle Trot list, I now have all twelve started. I'm curious to see how many I finish this year. They're small on the size scale (about 70 stitches by 90 stitches), but with all the colors and a ton of backstitching on each chart, they're time consuming.
Thanks for reading and looking.
Blessings :-)

22 comments:

  1. These are really cute. I think my favorite is June but July and October close too. Congrats on getting them all started.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah :-) I'm partial to October and November myself.

      Delete
  2. What a lovely bunch of Roly Poly teddies. Good for you that you have started all twelve of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute little teddies! They are look so sweet, you'll have fun working on these :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-) They are a lot of fun to work on.

      Delete
  4. Congrats on getting all the Roly Poly's started. They are all really cute.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda :-) Love my Cherished Teddies!

      Delete
  5. They're all adorable! Can't wait to watch them all progress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm having trouble getting around to commenting to everyone lately. It's a bummer to have to get back to work after the holidays! I'm not spending much time online these days. Love all your needlework!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in the same boat, Pammy Sue! It's been a roller coaster first couple of weeks. Thanks for taking a minute to stop by :-)

      Delete
  7. So cute Kate you have so much patience :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda :-) I find it to be very meditative.

      Delete
  8. you have been busy! and made a start on them all. they're all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Summer :-) Now I'm hoping for lots of progress on them this year.

      Delete
  9. Have fun with your cross stitching work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julie :-) Eventually I'll get back to crocheting.

      Delete
  10. These are just adorable! Look forward to seeing progress!

    ReplyDelete