Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

A Little Behind: E and F are for...

Between computer problems and health issues, I'm a little behind. I haven't finished all my stitching yet, but I have a few pictures.
E is for...
EEYORE from Winnie the Pooh (one of my favorites!)

and
DMC 553 for the E
I worked on start #26, Eeyore
Started January 26, 2015
Progress as of April 6, 2015

I only have one F to show so far; I'll be working on those this evening.

F is for...

FLOUNDER from The Little Mermaid


Thanks for looking.
Blessings :-)

Photo Credit
Photo Credit

8 comments:

  1. E and F are looking great Kate. Eeyore is one of my favorite characters.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate, looks like you are busy with your cross stitch projects. I hope you and your family had a Happy Easter. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made your own challenge and you are doing great. Put them all together when you finish and frame them. I'm Cher'ley for Writing Wranglers and Warriors, we are in the A 2 Z challenge. https://writingwranglersandwarriors.wordpress.com/2015/04/08/good-byes-grief-and-gratitude/comment-page-1/#comment-15889

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have health or computer problems and yet you are accomplishing a whole lot more than me right about now. :) Take are, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're feeling better soon! Great stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're doing so well in these challenges. I think those figures take longer than you might imagine.

    ReplyDelete