Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

X is for...

eXam results. I finally got the results back from my second round of blood tests. Everything looks normal, so now I'm waiting for the doctor to call back about when to see me next. Nothing's really changed. I'm always in some level of pain, although most days it's bearable. I'm tired a lot and wear out easily. But I'm blessed to be able to stay home so I can rest when I need to.

Enough whining! X is also for...
X-MAS
Thanks to Linda for helping me come up with an X; I really didn't have anything. I love to stitch Christmas charts, and some of my new favorites are the Santa's 12 Days of Christmas. Since I worked on Day 1 for S, I worked on Day 2 for X.

Santa's 12 Days of X-Mas, Day 2
Start #81, started March 22, 2015
Progress as of April 28, 2015
Thanks for reading and looking.
Blessings :-)

6 comments:

  1. Nice progress on Santa Kate. Glad the blood work was okay. Hopefully they will get it figured out.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that your blood tests came back without anything really worrying, Kate. Must be frustrating though not knowing exactly what is doing what! Hopefully that will be sorted soon.
    Nice going on the Santa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stitching, I'm working on the second Santa too!
    Evalina, This and that...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the doctors figure out what is wrong. Nice to see what people come up for each letter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear your blood work was clear, although maybe that would have been a clue for your doctor. I hope you hear from them soon!

    ReplyDelete