Search This Blog

Thursday, April 16, 2015

N is for...

Little House NEEDLEWORKS
I discovered this designer back in December and love the simplicity of the charts. I'm working on getting all of the Calendar Girls; you saw January back on my J post, so I'll show you February today. (I also have March but haven't started her yet.)

February Calendar Girl
Start #60, started March 1, 2015
Progress as of April 16, 2015:
And N is for
NEWBORN Crochet
I made all of these for Alex right before she was born. I think she wore the sweater once, but she uses the washcloths every time she has a bath, and she still plays with the rattle.

It's way past my bedtime, but I've been getting in some good stitching and blog reading time. But now I really need to get some sleep.
Thanks for reading and looking.
Blessings :-)

Photo Credit

10 comments:

  1. What a shame Alex hardly wore that jacket as it's absolutely beautiful. I love the owl rattle, not surprised it became a favourite.
    I like LHN too, their designs are simple and pretty and always nice to stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a shame Alex hardly wore that jacket as it's absolutely beautiful. I love the owl rattle, not surprised it became a favourite.
    I like LHN too, their designs are simple and pretty and always nice to stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so sweet the little sweater. And these calendar girls are all so very lovely. I also plan to add them to my monthly charts one day. There are just so many lovely monthlies out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kate, I hope you are feeling better. All your newborn items are sweet, but the rattle is especially neat. I don't remember you showing it before, but maybe I missed the post at the time. Your cross stitch is coming along beautifully. I hope you have a great day and a wonderful start to your weekend. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh...that little sweater is adorable. I bet she was cute in it. I wish I had saved some of the things my boys wore when they were babies. Store it away for her to see and possibly use some day for her babies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would go mad with all these WIPs! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice progress Kate. The sweater is adorable. What a shame she didn't get to wear it much. I love the rattle.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sweater is sooo beautiful! And that owl is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The sweater is so cute and you have such a wonderful talent in this and the stitching of February

    ReplyDelete
  10. LHN do make some lovely patterns, looking forward to seeing more of the Calendar Girls.

    ReplyDelete