Search This Blog

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Z is for...

Zebra
This is the strangest zebra I've ever seen. It has 3 shades of gray but no black.
Start #19
Started January 19, 2015
Progress as of April 30, 2015
And that completes the Blogging A to Z Challenge!! Congratulations to all my fellow bloggers for sticking with it!! I wasn't able to complete the two charts I started at the beginning of the month, but I was able to make progress on 26 of my 90 starts, so I'm happy.
Thanks for all the wonderful comments on each letter.
Blessings :-)

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing! I like the zebra's glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the background fabric on this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all of you:) You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on making progress on so many different pieces and enhancing our wish lists. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on making to the end of the challenge Kate. I think your zebra looks great and I love the green fabric. Yippee!! now we get to start next years challenge.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations - you made it! I like your zebra and the fabric was a great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are 90 starts???!!!! I think I just started having a little mental black out thinking of having all those starts :D You're a brave lady! You and Linda are both nutters : D :D Love the zebra!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on getting to the end Kate, I agree with Thoeria! have a great weekend. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on completing the challenge! I was quite happy when you changed midway because I had something different to comment on!
    Great muted zebra with his shades.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, you did it. I have just read your last three contributions to the A_Z challenge. All very good.

    ReplyDelete