Search This Blog

Friday, April 10, 2015

I is for...

INSPIRATION (Ironically enough, the word also chosen by the bloggers at a-to-zchallenge.com!)

I've always been a sucker for beautiful, inspirational sayings and quotes. I have a Pinterest board full of them, and I like to include them here when I can. If I know where the image came from, I put the credit under it. I hope that, in the time you've been reading my little blog, you've found something to inspire you. All of you inspire me every day :-)

Photo Credit
Photo Credit
Photo Credit
Photo Credit
Thanks for reading and looking.
Blessings :-)

Updated April 13, 2015:
I is for...
I Never Finish Anything
Start #89
Started March 30, 2015
Progress as of April 13, 2015
 
  

3 comments:

  1. Great quotes but I'm afraid I'm more of a "Grumpy Cat" meme person! I am drawn to the sarcastic ones LOL
    I do find inspiration in my fellow bloggers though, my stash is witness to that!

    ReplyDelete