Search This Blog

Thursday, April 2, 2015

B is for...

Blogging From A to Z Challenge
BELLE from Beauty and the Beast

and B is for
O Little Town of BETHLEHEM
I used DMC 815 for the B

B is also for
BELLES 
(6 Snow Belles by Lizzie Kate, start #72)
Started March 13, 2015
Progress as of April 2, 2015
I added more snow.

B is for
BLOOMING FLOWER CUSHION (pattern here)
I made this for Hope's birthday last year. I've been thinking about making another couple for the living room couch. They're quick and fun to make.

And, B is for
BROKEN
My poor old washing machine is in pieces right now. Tim's been trying to fix it, but it's not looking good; it may be time for a new machine. Our budget right now says we'll be spending one evening a week for the next few weeks at the local laundromat.


Thanks for reading and looking.
Blessings :-)

Photo Credit

12 comments:

  1. Nicely done! That blooming flower is very pretty - so colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your machine. Hope you get a new one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the machine is fixed soon and keep that sheep blooming. He'd beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are a Disney loving family, so I love the Belle Xstitch! Also, the chart of the monorail you posted about in the other post! All of the things you are stitching are so pretty. I can identify with the washing maching. Hopefully, it won't be like around here where it seems everything starts falling apart at once. We are both retired but my husband has a part time job that is anything but, so we are way behind on things that need to be fixed around here. What I can manage alone, I do, though it is not as easy to manage things for me as it used to be. I hope your husband can get your machine repaired soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice progress on the Belles Kate. Your B's are looking good. I love that pillow. It is so pretty.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belle looks very pretty! I've put that Christmas Carol one on my wishlist, along with the Discworld set by the same designer. Love me some Christmas Carols XD
    I really like that cushion - I need to make some!
    Hope your washer gets sorted out - so annoying for you, 'specially with a little bitty to wash up after!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work. I was never good with cross stitching and crocheting. My mind tended to drift and I'd mess things up. :-)
    Take 25 to Hollister

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovin' the cross stitch and the blooming flower cushion is delightful! Super to meet via the A to Z Challenge :) Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful stitching! Love that flower, the colors are great;)

    ReplyDelete