Search This Blog

Monday, April 20, 2015

Q is for...

Blooging A to Z
QUILTS
I have a desire to learn to quilt, but I don't have any sewing skills. So, what do I do? I cross stitch quilts instead! I started several for the challenge, but my favorites are the seasonal ones by Ursula Michaels.
Autumn Quilts, start #3
Started January 3, 2015
Progress as of April 20, 2015
I'll be working on another one for my U post. Which one should it be - Spring, Summer, Winter or Holiday? 
Thanks for reading and looking.
Blessings :-)
Photo Credit

7 comments:

  1. Cross stitching quilts is also a nice way of quilting, lol. And there are so many great cross stitch patterns of quilts out there Nice addition to the A_Z challenge, just as the last two.

    I hope the new doctor can find out what you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote! Never seen it before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quote is something to think about. :-) I'd like to do a quilt one day, until I learn the proper way to use my sewing machine, I'll use my hook and yarn. I give you credit for all your works in progress. Hope you are feeling better. Have a great day, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to learn to sew (mostly just work the dang sewing machine!), but the times I've done it, it's just not my thing. I don't enjoy it. I just enjoy seeing other people's quilts and things. Ain't that the truth about quiet people?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My grandmother makes gorgeous quilts, but I'm right there with you, I stitch them instead!

    I vote Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like those seasonal quilts, they are very pretty! I like that quote, too :D

    ReplyDelete