Search This Blog

Thursday, April 23, 2015

T is for...

Blogging A to Z
TOWER of TREATS
When I started this chart, I swore that was the title of it. But, when I was working on it, I looked at every scrap of paper I have with it and couldn't find that name anywhere. I couldn't have come up with something like that on my own, so where did I read it? Oh, well. It could also be called TALL Sundae, so either one works.
Start #30
Started January 30, 2015
Progress as of April 23, 2015
 
And, of course, T is for
TIM!
My sweetheart, my best friend, my biggest cheerleader and helpmate. We've been together for almost fifteen years, married just over thirteen. We've weathered a lot of storms together, but we've had a lot of laughs and fun times and blessings together, too. 

T is also for 
TICKLED THURSDAY
For anyone new to the blog, this is a feature I have some weeks. I think everyone deserves a good laugh, so I post funny pictures I find on Pinterest in hopes it brightens someone's day.
Photo Credit
Photo Credit
Photo Credit
Photo Credit
Photo Credit
Thanks for reading and looking.
Blessings :-)

11 comments:

  1. The pattern is adorable! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed your funny pictures Kate. I WANT that puppy. Your sundae looks yummy. Great pic of Tim and Alex.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a rule about stitching food...I don't do it because I constantly want to eat when I do! I often call projects nick-names too (I can't remember what the project I did for my grandmother was called, so it has hence been referred to as "the giant jesus head" and now the entire family calls it that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pattern is so pretty, so colorful. I agree with the puppy, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Tickled Thursday pics and especially the last one! Lovely photo of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Tall Sundae! I think I need some ice cream and cake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice progress and thank you for the chuckles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice progress and thank you for the chuckles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your Ts Kate the tower of treats looks yummy you wouldn't need to eat for a week after eating something like that,. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello from the a-z! Wading through the a-z link list, it's so nice to find a blog I connect with! I'm a crafty gal too, though I never learned crochet. I did quilting for years and enjoy small sewing projects. I love your Pinterest funnies. Some of that stuff is so true!! Thanks for popping in my blog. I think I'm been following you under my other google acct. I'm going to try to connect the two. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tower of Treats is perfect for T. And what a lovely family picture.

    ReplyDelete