Search This Blog

Saturday, April 25, 2015

U is for...

Unable to get my post up on the right day!
I tried to put my U post up last night but couldn't get Blogger to accept it. It's happened a couple of times recently; I'll hit publish, the post shows as published on my post list, but it doesn't show up on the web. I usually have to log out, shut my computer down, then restart everything and hit publish a couple of times to get it to work. Last night, I was just too tired to deal with it. So, now we have U and tonight I'll post V.

So, U is for
Ursula Michael

I had two votes for which project of hers I should work on for my U post - one for Holiday and one for Spring. I'm enjoying working on them so I much I worked on both.

Spring Quilts
Start #1, started January 1, 2015
Progress as of April 25, 2015

Holiday Quilts
Start #5, started January 5, 2015
Progress as of April 25, 2015
I'm still working on my two original alphabet charts for the A-Z Challenge, just very slowly. I'll get some photos of the letters I've completed and add them today.

And U is for
Unbelievable
My sweet little bean turned 11 months old yesterday.  Where did the time go?? Yesterday, she was this tiny:
And I blinked and she's this size:
Absolutely unbelievable!

Thanks for reading and looking.
Blessings :-)
Photo Source


7 comments:

  1. Stop blinking, she will grow to fast! Lovely choices for U.
    Evalina, This and that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you manage all that stitching with a gorgeous young lady to look after? Great progress as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice progress on both quilt pieces Kate. Alex is such a cutie.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ursula Michael's designs are great and I also love her sesonal quilt designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices and beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful little girl. She has the most gorgeous eyes.

    ReplyDelete