Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

M is for...

Blogging From A to Z
MONSTER
This is a Lizzie Kate Boo Club Double Flip It chart. It was start #82 on March 23.
Progress as of April 15, 2015

This chart was a gift from my CSB (crazy stitching buddy) Linda, so I worked on the second one, too, and am linking it up with Jo's Gifted Gorgeousness SAL.
BREW
Start #70
March 11, 2015
 Progress as of April 15, 2015:
And M is also for
MARSHMALLOW and her baby
Marshmallow is our 6-year-old Blue Point Siamese/Silver Tabby (top in the picture). She is our oldest cat and loves her owner, Hope. Pictured with her is Cinnamon, our 5-year-old Seal Point Siamese/Domestic Short Hair. Cinnamon is Marshmallow's adopted daughter. Not long before Cinnamon was born, Marshmallow had a litter of kittens that all died from a disease when they were about four weeks old. She was very depressed (obviously) and still had a lot of milk that was going to waste. My friend called and said her neighbor had a cat who had had kittens and abandoned them. They had been bottle fed and were about five weeks old. We brought one home and Marshmallow instantly bonded with her and started nursing her. They've been best friends ever since.

M is also for MUCH better today. It was a good day with minimal pain. I'm hoping for more days like it, and all your wonderful well wishes are MUCH appreciated.
Thanks for reading and looking.
Blessings :-)

Photo Credit



7 comments:

  1. Awesome progress on both pieces Kate. Your fubabies are beautiful. What a great story.
    I'm so happy that your feeling better.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet story about the cats! I have always loved Siamese cats. They are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stitching, and I love the kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great charts, particularly the Monster, lol. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful choices and what a nice touching story on the kitties:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Two great charts and two gorgeous cats. I love Siamese cats although I've never been owned by one. I've always had moggies!

    ReplyDelete