Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

L is for...

Learn to Love Yourself (Start #32)
Started February 1, 2015
Progress as of April 14, 2015
L is also for Lousy, as in how I'm still feeling. I've hopefully found a doctor who can do some more tests and find out what's going on. I'm not able to stay on the computer long as it causes me more pain, so I've been terrible about reading everyone's posts. Hopefully that will change soon, too.
Thanks for reading and looking.
Blessings :-)
Photo Credit





13 comments:

  1. Wow!lots of great starts!
    Hope you find a good doc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you're still poorly. Hope its not stopping you stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you're still poorly. Hope its not stopping you stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stitching and I hope you get some answers soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your latest cross stitch is a pretty one. I hope the doctors will be able to figure out what is wrong. Think of you and hoping you are feeling better soon. Hugs, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice choices on your April A-Z posts.
    I hope that your new doctore will find out soon what's wrong with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your stitching is looking good. I hope the doctors come up with a solution for you! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry you are not feeling well. I like the little heart in this border.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a nice choice! Hope u feel better.

    ReplyDelete