Search This Blog

Friday, April 10, 2015

April Turtle Trot

Oops! I almost forgot to post Turtle Trot. This is a SAL hosted by Claudette of BAP Attack. We pick 10 pieces to stitch on and post progress pics on the 10th of every month.

I only managed 8 out of 10 this past month.

1. Roly Poly March
Stitched the right sleeve and the neck ruffle

2.Roly Poly September
Stitched more of the brown

3.Sunflower Seeds
Stitched the second border frame and started filling it in

4. God So Loved the World
Stitched a little more of the sky (you have to look at the top left corner of the blue to see it)


5. Next Trick
Stitched a little bit of the cat


6. Lid Up
Stitched the rest of the bowl and a couple rows more of the tank


7. Roly Poly August
Stitched a little of the blue section

8. Roly Poly April
Stitched more of the raincoat

I didn't get a chance to work on Roly Poly February or Brown Trotter, so they look the same.


Thanks for reading and looking.
Blessings :-)

P.S. On the health front, today was a really good day. I had only a minimum of pain and more energy than I've had in two weeks. Thank you again for all the well wishes. Next week, I'll be making more doctor's appointments for more tests.

8 comments:

  1. Wow! I don't know how you always manage to get so much done. Obviously I do not use my time wisely Ha! Love the sunflowers, though working on dark colored fabric or even with yarn is very difficult now. My eyes ain't what they used to be. :) Take care, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tammy, the sunflowers on black is very striking.
    Glad you are feeling a little bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how you manage to keep up Kate, I have missed so many of your posts and have a quick read through, I'm sorry you have been so unwell but glad you are feeling a little better now, hopefully you will be feeling your normal self very soon. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome progress on all of these pieces Kate. I can see what you have done on them. Glad your feeling a little better.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you're feeling better and nice progress on everything you could stitch. You stitched on more projects than I did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great progress! Can't wait to see what you are going to do with the 'lids-up' design...:) That is not a type of design we see often :=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely stitching and a fab choice of projects! Well done :) Also good to hear that it was a good day for you health wise :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice progress on your TT pieces.

    ReplyDelete