Search This Blog

Saturday, April 11, 2015

J is for...

JANUARY Calendar Girl by Little House Needleworks (Start #46)
I really enjoy these designs and have been working on this one off and on for the last couple months. I added a few stitches on the way to Six Flags today.

What she looked like the last time I showed her:
And what she looks like now (not all this progress was today; I just stitched her face and hair today):
It has been a very fun but very long day, so I'm going to bed.
Thanks for reading and looking.
Blessings :-)

8 comments:

  1. Nice progress on her Kate.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. January girl, makes me think of that movie with Kevin Klein. Nice work.
    Sandy at Bridge and Beyond

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome stitching :D It's great to meet another Aussie Stitcher... at least I assume you are since you have the .au on your address.Actually it's nice to meet new stitchers. My name is Caitlin and I blog over at www.naughtscrossstitches.com I'd love to hear more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's cute! Stitching on the way to six flags, really? Lol. You're so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous stitching. That design is very cute.

    ReplyDelete