Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Y is for... and Smalls SAL

Pretty Little New YORK by Satsuma Street on Etsy. I love stitching these cities.
And Y is for
YO-YOs! I still love to make these from little bits of scrap yarn leftover from projects. To date, I've made three blankets and probably am close to having enough yo yo's to make a fourth. I use 500 per blanket, so they come out about 4' x 5'. You can find the pattern here.


I finished up a little Lizzie Kate freebie for this month's Smalls SAL hosted by Heather of Stitching Lotus.

Thanks for reading and looking.
Blessings :-)
Photo Credit


11 comments:

  1. Well done on your LK!
    Beautiful afghan blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that blanket looks like a lot of work! 500 pieces! That's a lot of joining together and a lot of ends to fasten...I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those cities too! I'm stitching Paris. Your blanket looks gorgeous but I agree with Annie, a lot of ends to fasten in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your yo-yo blanket is really neat and congrats on completing your latest cross stitch. Have a great day, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat blanket idea and excellent stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cities and that blanket is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the yo yo blanket. Did not realize it took so many to finish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty stitching and the blanket looks very nice too.
    Peggy
    peggy_verdongibbs@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. New York looks great, that one is on my list because I've actually been there.}

    ReplyDelete